We are a family who enjoys livin' on the edge!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Merritt's First Day of School

The day has come... Merritt's First Day of School! I have so many emotions about her going to school ~ so excited for her to learn new things and make new friends and yet so scared that in the blink of an eye I will be at her high school graduation and sending her off to college. When we pulled up to the elementary school, she squeled and told me to look at all the boys and girls with backpacks. Here is my little lady walking up to school. Her backpack is almost as big as her!
Merritt walked into her classroom with a smile and went straight over to meet her new teacher, Ms. Brenda. I also am so excited that Ms. Sherry {our neighbor from our old house} is the teacher's assistant!
Merritt made herself right at home by putting her backpack and lunch away.
I LOVE this picture and her smile. Good luck on your first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment