We are a family who enjoys livin' on the edge!

Monday, February 7, 2011

It's been too long...

So apparently I cannot do it all and I fell SO far behind, every time I thought about doing a new post.... I remembered all the other posts I hadn't done and then the blog would be out of order.... and then that is where my OCD kicked in and it turned into a horrible cycle.
So I decided, nothing really important happened in the months of October, November, December and January and I would start all over in February and none of my readers {Hi Mom!} would care how many events I didn't write about.
So here we go, New Year's Resolution {don't judge on how long it takes me to decide upon a New Year's Resolution either - I don't need that guilt}, going to try to post at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment