We are a family who enjoys livin' on the edge!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

My Mom's birthday is on February 12th and she came to visit us after a meeting she had in town. Merritt loves it when her GG comes to visit {can you see why?}! I always kid my mom because up until Merritt joined our family, I received a care package for EVERY holiday. And then notice who gets the gifts now... At a Super Bowl Party we went to, Merritt played with little animals from the Littlest Pet Shop collection. We couldn't get her out of the room, she played with them for hours! So when Merritt's GG and GPop heard this, they went to find some of these toys. When Merritt opened the gift she squealed with joy and yelled "Animals!" They are now a permanent fixture on our coffee table despite my efforts to move the 'Animals' to Merritt's playroom.
{Notice how the 'Animals' are lined up? More about my concerns about Merritt's OCD issues later.} We took my mom to dinner and we discovered Merritt's love for spaghetti and sliced oranges! {Notice the look on my face, I am thinking "How in the world am I going to get spaghetti sauce and orange juice out of this white shirt and her purple blanket, which substituted as a bid."}

No comments:

Post a Comment