We are a family who enjoys livin' on the edge!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can you tell me how to get...

How to get to Sesame Street?
This past weekend we went to see Elmo Live! The traffic was horrible because our show began at same time church services were getting out, the Livestrong Marathon was coming to an end, and the UT baseball team was about to begin the final game of their Opening 3-game series. But it was so worth it when I found a free parking spot directly across from the arena!
Of course our first stop was the souvenir stand. I was warned by my friend Jen that this part would be pricey... it was. I then warned my hubby who said he would be strong... Let me tell you that Merritt has her Daddy wrapped around her finger! She wanted a Zoe doll and I wanted her to have a t-shirt. When we got to our seats, she told us that Zoe needed a friend because she was lonely... Big Bird made an appearance shortly after. When the show started, Merritt was so entertained and got so excited each time a character came out on stage. She almost made it through the whole show, but without a nap she fell asleep about 15 minutes before the show ended. Both Zoe and Big Bird are permanent guests in Merritt's bed - so she won't be lonely when she drifts off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment